2006/11/13

Tryptich

1. [Anti-I]

I am the anti-blue and the anti-yellow
I can't receive and I cannot give
I am the bad side of the story
I cannot win and I cannot worry
I am the shadow of your other you
I can't complete and I cannot cry
I am the nightmare of the night
I cannot light a candle in your eye
I am the coldest day of autumn
I cannot hold the warm inside
I am the anti four-leaf clover
I can't, I can't, I cannot find
another I for my anti-I!

2. [Asymmetry]

At the end of all roads is the beginning;
Of me.

3. [You]

At the end of all you is just another me.
At the end of all days is a branch of tommorrow
At the end of all smiles is a wall of sorrow.
At the end of all love is another empty chair that dies
At the end of all poems is another inner sound that rhymes.
At the end of all me is just another you.
And still..
At the end of all beginnings is another waiting for
The same, the same old you.